Since 2014, the Ford Street Church "Back to School Bash" and "The Supply Store" has helped hundreds of Pre-K - 5th grade children start their fall semester at Lapel Elementary School on the right foot. All children deserve a quality elementary education and their family's income level should not be a barrier.
How do we sign up our kids for The Supply Store?
- Families must be registered for Free & Reduced Lunch with Lapel Schools. Eligible families will receive an email with registration details from Lapel Elementary.
- If you are eligible, you must also register with us here to participate in The Supply Store using a unique access code.
Want to help? This event wouldn't succeed without the generosity of volunteers, donors, and sponsors. Please scroll to the end if you'd like to contribute.
Registered participants will receive:
All required school supplies
A clear backpack
A pair of new socks and shoes
One brand new Lapel Bulldogs T-shirt
- This private event is only available to families approved for Free & Reduced Lunch who received our invitation letter
- The registration deadline is Saturday, June 4, 2022.
- The Supply Store 2022 will be held from 4-6 PM at Ford Street Church on Wednesday, August 3rd.
- We CANNOT accept late registrations due to ordering of supply kits. You must preregister to attend.
We love and appreciate our volunteers, donors, and community sponsors. Without them, there is no way we could ever be able to provide so much to students in our community. Working together, we can reduce the burden these families experience and get their children's school year started off right.
Interested in contributing? Have questions about The Supply Store or need assistance with your registration? Contact us using the button below.
You can give to The Supply Store directly without sponsoring. Visit fordstreetchurch.com/give to donate today.